Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Dazy-
Officer

re: Join in the fun!

I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that the Vent channel is great resource for LOTRO.

First of all, getting in Vent is a great way to get to know your kin mates. When I first joined S&H, I was a little shy about talking but I got into vent anyway just to listen. It turned out to be very entertaining :D. I realized this was a really terrific bunch of people.

Second, you will learn a ton about how to play your class. I always thought I was a decent minstrel before but I learned so much after asking a few questions and just listening to others talking strategies and gear. It really is a terrific "live" forum to ask questions without being made to feel like "a noob". S&H members are very generous with their knowledge.

Third, you will have the opportunity to run a lot of instances with your kin mates. A lot of "spur of the moment" instance runs or skirmishes are started in vent. Someone will say "So who's up for something?" and in a few minutes we have a group ready to go. Or maybe you are having a hard time finding a certain quest item or location? You ask and more than likely someone else knows exactly what you're looking for or how to get it.

So there it is. Just three of many reasons to hop into vent and, if nothing else, just listen. I guarantee you won't regret it. It really is one of the best resources for LOTRO.

If you need a reminder for the vent login information, it's at the top of the Hammiki page. The Hammiki link is on the left side of our homepage.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

I would like to point out the following additional reasons to use vent:

Fourth: Find out who the healing union is not healing in a raid

Fifth: Find out what Kirr says to those suggesting he remove poison whether or not he is not a toon that can remove poison and see what he says about doing it across different instances (i.e. "Kirr, remove my poison in GS while you are on your captain in SH")

Sixth: Find out who thinks they are king and why we laugh at the idea

Seventh: See if you can figure out what flavor the "Samwich of Awesome" is today

Eight: Hear what Gammi really thinks of Wardens

Ninth: Find out what time it really is where Rauna and Rulo live

Tenth: Use the exclusive "music to sooth the savage raider" feature only available to Swifty & Hammo members in vent when Damworth is raiding

And finally: Learn why you are lucky that I am the "One and Only" Gilderbrand
Peeterr

And whos a Frodo ?
Why Pen has Mark of shame again ?

And why theres russians on our vent chan ?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: