Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Instance Info
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
-Dazy-
Officer

re: BG - Raid.

One thing I noticed was they were avoiding getting hit with the scream of the beast. I also heard one of them saying "use /follow" - I'm assuming he was referring to someone who was feared. Might be a good idea to macro that and put it in a quickslot/keybind. Also noted none of them had any dread at all so they must have been fully geared.

Gharardir

Upper row showing corruptions that LT has and lower row the buffs those give you.

Forum Image
-Dazy-
Officer

That's it. I'm gonna go play Animal Farm.

Excellent info Gharadir.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

Several good suggestions....

I got to watch more videos and see how the fight goes from different perspectives.

We have been talking about someone calling the corruptions in both the Durchest and Lt. fight. I don't know if I can from the gaurd perspective, but when we are in there next, I am going to give it a try.

Seeing the corruptions here rather than in the fight really helps Gharadir. Gives me time to read and think about which are the most problem and as the fight change which become more or less important to remove.

Pretty much make a list, watch the corruptions and call for who will remove. Thinking a "do it now - name who will come up next" may work. Enough time for the next to get ready and the current to hit the removal skill.

As far as the current radiance requirement goes, Echi says they were taking Durchest down, HM with about 140 average rad. It wasn't easy and there where no guarantees, but it should be possible once a few more get the gloves or bring there rad up other ways. Personally, I would rather get the gloves or wait for the rad removal since I think skirmishing till my brains ooze out my ears for gear I will never wear except for in BG within the next month is beyond my ability to withstand. Changing back to the helm/shoulders from running SH/SG is an option and should bring almost all up to at least the 140 range.
Rulo88

Really good video about the LT fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqtgCFr1tbk
Peeterr

Well im not able to make it to BG 1st half today. I will go for some paintball saturday moring early again. But somethings i learned when running with Haste you guys should try.

Gauntlet is ok we are doing ok there.(i even think we are doing it faster then Haste they have like more cautios attidude to get everything done for sure no risks taken) They are killing the Fire first in first guard kills tho.

They are useing the same tank swaping at Durchest. Cappys are useing SHIELDS! Both of them! Champ is useing SHIELD when tanking adds! Only 2 minni healers+cappys no help needed at any point! (even at HM no problems at any point)

After Durchest.

SWORDS - they are allways killed first! They have frontal distributed cleave. So all heavy meele (cappys, champs, guard) are in front on them! Ranged as far as possible!

MACES - Tanked with Guard and Cappy! Then the aggro should bounce to Cappy when guard has debuff!

Fountain bull - Trip bull, no need to clear the whole room just kill the warg by letting Burg Trip bull. ( Burg is in stealth he trips the warg whole room activates, burg uses hips when warg is still tripped, everything else resets burg tags the warg and brings him downstears to others). Well get the pather before u do it tho ;)

Warg in upstears dont bug useing that method. Guard or burg can then bull 3 guards one by one. Then burg trip bulls the last stlthed warg before 2sorcerers+2armors bull.

Twins - Use RK healer at Hunter tank! But RK to Melee group then when he uses hes aoe heals he will help out meele group healing. Why ? then when one of the healers even have blue eye it wount be a problem. Melee dps will stay in all the time and dps healers should be able to keep up. (hunter tank traits shadow midigation and Tactical defence <- Rulo knows more about that stuff )

Tank holds aggro until he gots yellow eye then other tank(or haste used Champ) takes over until Guard is free again.

Shadow bosses corruptions are easyly controlled by RK healer and an LM. Dont panic when he has like 6 RK can keep a hunter up. Just call for help. Others should be able to keep corruptions off from Fire guy.

and most important main pririty is BLUE EYES. Everybodey have to be able to spot theyr eye right away and bring it to wall. break ALL infuctions dont thik "I have blenty of time to finish that induction" No need to jell at Vent "RULO U HAVE BLUE EYE" Everybodey has to spot theyr own eye at any point of the raid. Zoom to allmost max so ju just see your chars head if u dont spot it other way. Thers absolutley no exuces for not spoting it. No point to even try LT if we cant spot our eyes and react. That just wipes the whole raid! Same with Burble with fear. Everybodey uses fear pots even cappys. Keep the muster courage for the moment when somebodys pot is in cooldown.

LM do as much debuffing as possible other that that try to do as much DPS as possible. Share power only to Minis. RK healer and DPS HAVE to be able to manage theyr power. Again IF they cant manage it at Twins or Durchest thers no point to even try LT. Getting 500k down from LT when bird is down with ICPR only 10% is impossible if u dont manage your power.

LT fight. First part same as atm all out for max DPS.

Second part they were useing Guards Sting for corruption removal. Why ? It allmost never misses!! U have to be good to calculate tho when to hit it. Main group stays thogheter in one point behind LT. Burble eye goes away to east or west and stays away from the group and from the edge of the room. Edge is used to kite the bird. I think in easymode melee will stay in place and basicly dosent do anything until the bird is dead. Burgs can be used for Corruption duty. LM are feeding power to healers again. If we have 2 LMs they can pump power to each other that will generate some power to them. It will be slow and painful and LONG fight but when bird is dead and everybodey is doing ok with eyes we should be able to bull it off! Be rdy to burn like 20-30 power pots on this fight!!!

Yeah i know allmost no one reads it but well i have done my part to help us through that mess. Cya at sunday!
-Dazy-
Officer

Good reading Rauna. Thanks for the information.

Peeterr

Quote:
When someone gets a purple eye, they get a debuff on themselves that says something along the lines of A Seed is Planted. After 4-5 seconds, the debuff turns to Seed of Dissent and you'll notice the purple eye begins to pulse. When this happens the person with the purple eye is pulsing damage to everyone around them (maybe 10m radius?). Each pulse of damage does about 1.5k damage, but it used to do 4-7k damage in version 3.0. It is crucial to get purple eyes away from the group ASAP. It used to be an instant wipe if someone was slow, but it is much more forgiving now.
-Dazy-
Officer

Thanks Rulo. Anyone reading this will appreciate the importance of being alert.

Rulo88

-Dazy- wrote:
Thanks Rulo. Anyone reading this will appreciate the importance of being alert.

Who, what, me? I didn't do anything!
Peeterr

Quote:
As i understand crit defence, it works as a rating that subtracts directly from the crit rating of the mob trying to hit you - so if you have a higher crit defence rating than the mob's crit rating, it *cannot* crit against you.

Useful for Durchest...

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Thoronthan <- Higest crit def on light shield
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Loramath <- higest crit def on heavy shield
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Goluram <- higest crit def on wardens shield
-Dazy-
Officer

Peeterr wrote:
Quote:
As i understand crit defence, it works as a rating that subtracts directly from the crit rating of the mob trying to hit you - so if you have a higher crit defence rating than the mob's crit rating, it *cannot* crit against you.

Useful for Durchest...

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Thoronthan <- Higest crit def on light shield
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Loramath <- higest crit def on heavy shield
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Goluram <- higest crit def on wardens shield

Actually this has been my shield since I was able to get it from the rep in Enedwaith.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Instance Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: