Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: S&H Celebrate Summer! July 7th, Saturday, 3 PM Eastern

Server event: Trivia: 20 questions from Dam at the Boar's Head Fountain in Bree. The usual drill tongue out Mail prize donations to Damworth, please! Worthy prizes include anything craft-critted, non-class specific at any level! Other good prizes, for the high end, may include sigils, symbols, etc.

Parade, from the Fountain and out onto the road towards the Shire, until we get bored wink

This year, any prize overflow will be mailed randomly to people who are online, friends of the kin, or participants in our parade, with the message: "Free Hammo. He didn't do it!" That'll be just creepy enough to get people talking--and promote the S&H brand in our normal, inscrutable fashion Of course, just as we did with the "End of the pie is near" thing last year, we will NOT answer any inquiries...

Kin only: Break the Dam or Find your Inner Hammo. Up to seven kinfolks will have the opportunity / risk to ask ME any Lord of the Rings question. Anyone who stumps me will get 5 gold of MY money (gold donations will be applied to the server event). Anyone who tries and fails must make their lowest level toon drink from the magic keg at the kinhouse .... twisted

Questions must find their source from material in the non-prologue / non-appendix chapters of The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, or The Return of the King.

Saturday, July 7th, 3 PM Eastern. Be there or be...well, somewhere else. But try to be there!

(I'll need another prize distributer!)

Off work that weekend so definately will be there. I can do prize distribution again, no worries. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

Ba-ba-ba-bump.

Woot!
Had fun like always,will post vid later tonight for those that missed it.

I just encounter a small problem on my side,on fraps I had push to talk on my right mouse button instead button 4 on my Razer Naga.

But my push to talk button was correctly set in Vent as y'all heard me.

i had clean some audio out from the vid but overall it turn out pretty good frap shots.
Brygard
Brygard

re: VIdeo

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvhKXBuRw0
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: