View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artemas

re: Setting up Warden Masteries

Here is a great link to setting up Warden Mastery Skills and how to lay them out easily on your screen. I highly recommend this link if you are new to the Warden class or are still learning it like myself.

http://casualstrolltomordor.com/2011/08/a-wardens-guide-part-2-mastering-masteries-2/

re: Setting up Warden Masteries

Thanks for posting! I'm just returning to my level 40 something Warden now after several years of not playing and seeing all these "spear+spear" etc skills was a bit confusing to me at first. This will be very helpful!
Rellikkon

re: Warden Masteries

Zelotes, on the link I provided, those "Spear to Spear", "Fist to Fist", and "Shield to Shield" masteries are also extremely useful for building "Battle Memory."

Click one of those masteries once and you will have "Saved" your last gambit in the icon to the right or left of the gambit currently being used. This can be immediately used again. You can see the power that this provides for threat, healing, or even power regeneration.

This link I posted has definitely made me a better Warden tank because of how my page setup is and using masteries for threat control.

I am glad to see it has helped a fellow Warden as well!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Warden All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: