Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which version of The Benny Hill Theme Song would you like in the music mix video?
Original
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Electric Guitar
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Kevin2099ify

re: Video: The Rift Fears Swifty and Hammo 11-10-2012

Hi everyone! I recorded The Rift Raid that we had on 11-10-2012. The link is below:

http://youtu.be/tA7ePjAFhhs

It has everything EXCEPT the final boss fight, The Bolrog, (hangs head with shame). The computer started to lag during the story sequence and I had to turn off the recorder to continue to play.

I want to thank you all for having me in the raid. It was very educational and I had fun. Personally, I think I fought terribly mostly due to trying to figure out how to target quickly but I'll get better once I do more raids. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you might have while watching the video.

I am also planning on making a music mix video out of this and I would like some music suggustions you would like to see in the video.

Thanks again and I'll see you in Middle Earth.

Officer

Gawd I sound like such a dork, .

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
-Dazy-
Officer

I've been saying that for years
tongue out

-Dazy-
Officer

As for music: this is Swifty and Hammo so the perfect music would be either Communications Breakdown or Dazed and Confused.

Woodh

Hey Cowboy...er Wulfy, you always sound like that. Grab yer munchies!

I'll have to finish watching this later... when I need the sleep ;)

srsly, looks pretty much like a Swifty and Hamo raid Happy
Kevin2099ify

Hi Kin! While the server was down for maintenance, I finally completed the music video of The Rift raid we did back in November. I hope you find it entertaining. And look! I figured out how to embed the video! :D

BTW, no Benny Hill theme music in this one. I'm working on another project with this raid that will use that music.

On a personal note, yes, my wife and I had a very Happy Valentine's Day. It was so good, she gave me permission to "play" on the computer.

Hi Kin! This is a video of the fight with Thrang with the Benny Hill Theme music. Around 4 and a half minitues into it, I played around with Wufy's and Gill's audio of the DPS in/DPS out commands. Hope you enjoy it.

It's amazing what I get done during downtime. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: