Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Dam's new book

It's called The Forever Show and is available only as a kindle download from Amazon. It was the best I could do this time around, as the vampire market, I have been advised by those who say they would otherwise peddle my wares, is oversaturated.

On my author page on Amazon, there's a book trailer for it. Check it out! To get there, search Amazon's engine with "Forever Show Marcus Damanda", and when you get there, click on the author name. That will take you to author central, where it shows my old book. The new one should be included on the author page in the next few days. On the right hand side of the screen, you'll see the book trailer. Give it a look.

A little self-publishing venture--nothing more. My greatest ally would be word of mouth, if you should get it and like it (a favorable review on the amazon site, sharing the trailer with any vamp fans you know, etc) please spread the word.

And don't worry. I won't post any more self-aggrandizing commercials on our kin site any more ;)

Creepy! I got to take a closer look at that one. And oh yes, get the other one too.

Oh and Dam, just go straight to the page:

http://www.amazon.com/Marcus-Damanda/e/B002BLL6WC/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1387403668&sr=8-1

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks, Wulfy!

Jump to: