Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

re: Ventrilo

First and foremost for those that have contributed, a very large thank you.  Balance is down after the last payment of ventrilo so if any out there would like to chip in a dollar or two that would be most appreciated. If you can and want to please do so, just follow the instructions after clicking the Dark Star link, if you cannot contribute please, please do not worry about it, I can fully support ventrilo on my own, but it's like what I did for the website, it allows those that would like to contribute to do so. Again, many, many thanks. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

Thanks for the reminder Wulfy. I will pop a donation in shortly.

Gil, the fat and happy hobbit!

Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Thank you most kindly.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

I popped $25.00 in last week.

Gil

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: