Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Dam has another book out!

Hail, Swifty and Hammo! It's my book birthday again, this one published through the worthy and visionary Evernight Teen! Chills! Thrills! Drama!

(Also, please help me out. If I can get some sales, maybe even a review or two, I'll get to keep working with them!)

Very proud to unveil my latest release, DEVILS IN THE DARK, the first in THE DEVIL IN MISS DRAKE’S CLASS trilogy, just published today via Evernight Teen Publishing! In the first installment, high school freshman Audrey Bales attracts the attention of Alastair Hutchinson, master of 1000 ghosts—1000 childhood suicides—who live only to wreak vengeance against those who would prey upon the weak …

http://www.amazon.com/Devils-Dark-Devil-Drakes-Class-ebook/dp/B00PEOBAAG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1415968491&sr=8-7&keywords=devils+in+the+dark

http://www.evernightteen.com/devils-in-the-dark-by-marcus-damanda/

re: Dam has another book out!

Woohoo! Will be looking into this.  Thanks Dam.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: