Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Kinship Band - Concerning Swifty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woodh

re: Housing crafts

*unnecessary backstory*

My son and I exchange xmas presents in a unique way. We are both gamers but different games. A couple of years ago I asked him how I could 'donate' to his account so he could use the game store on his game. He didn't know and I was not able to find how he could buy TP for me. We decided we would each buy currency ourselves and consider it from the other person. He called me up and told me how generous I had been and that *he* better be at least as generous as *I* was. Here is what I did with my xmas present from my son.

The meat of the post:

I have purchased a couple of craft items for my 'houses' in Slighting. My house is next to the kin house. In the front yard of my house is a summoning horn that anyone can use to summon a supplier. Inside my house is a superior study, next to my chest. While I did not give permissions to use the chest the study can be used by anyone. Now for the "wha...?" moment.

6 Myrtle Court

Forge and ingredient box for VIP's only. Forge is usable by all but the box can only be used by subscribers. Anyone that fulfills that requirement may stop by once a day and get 6 universal ingredients. These ingredients can be used to craft for your accounts use only.

5 Brookbank Street

Study inside house and supplier horn near gate. Usable by all.

2 Chalk Road

Outside this kin house is a farm plot, behind the stage, and an oven, near the front door. In the grass in front of the house is a regular ingredient box that is usable by all, including non vips. This box will grant you 3 universal ingredients a day. It may be combined with the vip ingredient box for 9 ingredients a day, per toon (not per account)

The nice thing about these ingredient packs is that you can gather them for crafting stuff for your main's food, tokens, and scrolls for raids, which ever you don't have time or energy to hunt down the resources for.

5 Brookbank is Woodh's house. 6 Myrtle Court is Woodhlyn's house and 2 Chalk Road is my alt kinhouse. So nobody should be afraid of trespassing as I'm the only one that would complain ;) edit: One last thing the toon has to be level 15 to use a box.

If any of the permissions do not work, let me know so I can log the right toon in and monkey with them. If Dazy tells you to get off his lawn tell him to put his glasses back on ;)

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

Thanks Woodh, I have not figured out what I want to make with them since I have a fair bit of resources saved, but it's nice to have a fall back way to make so much stuff. 

Arlan of Arkenstone
Leader

Very cool, thanks Woodh!

Woodh

Yer very welcome. I didn't see why I shouldn't share this as I was originally driven to get the scholar superiour study for my underlevel scholars. I just got carried away. Enjoy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Kinship Band - Concerning Swifty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: