Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin2099ify

re: Tarlang's Crown: Steward of the Dead-Where is this guy?

Hi all! With the trouble we had with the subject quest last night, I went ahead and posted the question in the LOTRO forums. The link is https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?553726-Tarlang-s-Crown-Steward-of-the-Dead-Where-is-this-guy

Hopefully someone will answer with the trick on getting the leader of the dead to spawn.

I think if we just keep killing "all" the undead we see all around that area and across the road and waiting for them to respawn and killing them again...that would be lots if we continually kill them until this leader guy spawns.

Thank you for checking on that, btw. :) Redlyn

Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Quite possible, we'll get another run going out there and check it and see. Thanks for checking Flor.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Kevin2099ify

Redlyn wrote:

I think if we just keep killing "all" the undead we see all around that area and across the road and waiting for them to respawn and killing them again...that would be lots if we continually kill them until this leader guy spawns.

Thank you for checking on that, btw. :) Redlyn

We can try that. If that doesn't work, I was thinking maybe we can let the sorcerer spawn the undead adds inside the tent, kill them, and maybe he'll appear.

My wife is in Mexico visiting her family again so I'll have more time to do some of this grouping stuff for awhile. :)

Officer

Will be working tonight and Tuesday night, if you guys can get something going, go for it, if not I'll be on Wednesday and Thursday night for any that need it and would like to give it a go.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

I should be around also, plus I am posting for Next Friday - we got a nice selection of wearable gear from the 6 mans last night and the skirm dropped plenty of crystals.

Gil

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: