Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Has Flor finally lost it?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Did he ever have it?
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Kevin2099ify

re: The Unofficial Swifty and Hammo Theme Song :)

Well, here I go again making another silly video! I was sitting back one day thinking, "Man, what a great kin I belong to! Great people, weekly Raid / Instance night, a kin house, and even a website! What else would a kin need? Oh, I know! A Theme Song! XD" Actually, I don't know what possessed me to make this video. I made a parody of Faith No More's "We Care A Lot" song and put a LOTRO spin on it. What's really embarrassing is that I karaoked it. But I think it's a cute little song and I do want to share it with you guys so here it is. And yes, I really think you guys do care a lot about this kin and this game even though we may cringe at the direction it's heading or has headed. So, that's why I think "We Care A Lot" fits.

As for the video itself, my dream would be to have some current fellowship instance / raid stuff in it but whenever I try to record nowadays, I get a bunch of lag so I had to use some old footage I already had on my computer. But, if you can, try and concentrate on the song more than the video since that was the bulk of the effort.

Thanks. I hope it brings a smile to your face. :)

OMG Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nice work.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
J. Robert Oppenheimer "Father of the Atomic Bomb"
Indian proverb from Bhagavad Gita
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Oh wow, great work as always, lol!

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: