Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinutheil
Tinuthele

re: HELLLLOOOOOO PT. 2

UPDATE: I've put in a request to support, so hopefully they can find my account and I won't need to remake my beloved Tin. That would be really nice. Especially since the lifetime subscription (when they had such a thing) was a gift from my father. We shall see! In the meantime, keep being awesome! --Tin

Welcome back Tin!  I hope SSG can locate your account, especially since it was a lifetime one.  It would have accumulated a lot of LOTRO points in your absence!

See you in game.  Pelagor/Finarwe/Banderdas

re: sad-ish news

Well, they found the account, but it has a yahoo email address registered to it and I can't remember it. So, there it sits, along with my characters. 

As a solution, I have created a new account. I have two characters: Elemraen, a warden, and Tinuthell, a rune-keeper. I don't think I'll make more than two at present due to still being super salty about losing my beloved Tin and friends. 

Now to plug away at leveling! See you all in game soon! 

-Tin

Hi Tin!  Are there any other identifying things you can give them (if you remember them), like addresses or phone numbers or the name of your first pet?  Or do you have any friends/family who *might* happen to recall what your old Yahoo! e-mail name was?  It does seem like there ought to be some way to get your account back if you have forgotten the e-mail name.

I tried giving every piece of information I had. They wouldn't accept anything but the email. I even gave them biographies of the characters. Still, I'm trying to make the best of it. They won't delete the account, as far as I'm aware, so maybe one day down the road I'll be able to access it again. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: