Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwoir
Officer

re: Where oh where is that lovable Dwarf?

Well well well...I go have a fun and exciting life, and I come back to see ya'll have left the old site!. Well, hmmph. Thought you could fool me, eh? I know how to work a Google engine!

Now, some of you may have wondered, where did Dwoir go (again)? Well, I have a good reason this time, I swears it. You see, besides going to Disneyland (twice), flying to D.C., socializing with a DnD group, dealing with school and massive projects and the opposite sex, I'm graduating from high school in less than 48 hours. Yeah, life = hectic, and I'm high on it. For now. Until I crash in the real world of adults. That'll suck.

Folks, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, but come summer, I hope to be on more often. I hope the kin is doing okay, and still breathing. See you all soon

-Dwoir
Ord74

Congrats dude! I just got done graduating about 2 weeks ago. Enjoy the moments and hope to see you back sometime soon!

Awarded:

re: Re: Where oh where is that lovable Dwarf?

Dwoir wrote:
Well well well...I go have a fun and exciting life, and I come back to see ya'll have left the old site!. Well, hmmph. Thought you could fool me, eh? I know how to work a Google engine!

Now, some of you may have wondered, where did Dwoir go (again)? Well, I have a good reason this time, I swears it. You see, besides going to Disneyland (twice), flying to D.C., socializing with a DnD group, dealing with school and massive projects and the opposite sex, I'm graduating from high school in less than 48 hours. Yeah, life = hectic, and I'm high on it. For now. Until I crash in the real world of adults. That'll suck.

Folks, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, but come summer, I hope to be on more often. I hope the kin is doing okay, and still breathing. See you all soon

-Dwoir

Dam, and I thought you had just jumped down the hole in Silvertine Lodes again and just not landed yet envy

Congradulation! It is good to hear your life is going so well. Enjoy it, the end of high school is a wonderful time.... the other stuff does not hurt either

We will see you in game when you get a chance, till then don't be afraid to stop by here and say hi.
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Grats, man

It'll be good to see ya whenever you get the chance, Dwoir Happy

I'm glad things are going well. Things are pretty good in-kin, too, and I'm hoping we'll see a lot of you old hands roll back in this summer!

Ahoy Dwoir! See you at some point soon perhaps!

Swifty
Owarcyn

Yeah, all of us coming back and we may have to plan a reunion of some sort

Owarcyn wrote:
Yeah, all of us coming back and we may have to plan a reunion of some sort

How about a reunion in DN this Friday and Saturday nite?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: