Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: July 10 4 PM Eastern Swifty and Hammo Celebrate Summer!!

No need to sign up (unless you really really want to--it's on the calendar) wink .

Bring fireworks and virtual alcohol, if ya haz it!!

Our trivia events, high and low level, remain unchanged from previous events. We will also have our standard horse race and parade.

If it's dark out, we'll put on a fireworks show!

But the main event will be a scavenger hunt. Lucaric will craft the pipeweed for this. Participants from around the server have to locate our officer volunteers who will have the pipweed to distribute. First to return them all wins!

Remember, kin, the trivia is non-kin-members only. The rest is open to everybody!!

Prize donations so far:

5 mithril flakes (Dazy)
50 racks of lamb with mint sauce (Dod)
Flakes, shards, moria rep, fireworks, and other stuff (Amaatulo)
Fancy fishing poles and lvl 60 second ages (Calddir)
Lots and LOTS of food items (Autumnfire)
3 flakes and 5 gold pieces (Crystal)
More money, shards, fish, LI's, and all kinds of cool stuff from Brygard, Bittersweetness, and more from Amaatulo Happy

Last edited by Damworth Incorporated on Jul 4th, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 6 times in total

Awarded:

re: Re: July 10 4 PM Eastern Swifty and Hammo Celebrate Summer!!

Damworth Incorporated wrote:
virtual alcohol

Damworth has the real stuff covered for us all envy

I will see what I have - maybe a tool or 2 would be nice. Some lower level stuff would be nice to have as prizes also.
Brygard
Brygard

re: Horse parade video youtube

That was a great event and thanks for giving me an oportunity to help.

Also I finished uploading the horse parade video I took when I mention I was doing something else.

Hopefully by the time you see the video it be finished proccesed to HD input,video size origin is at 1920x1080.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIIT9P4dks
-Dazy-
Officer

re: Another Big Success

Once again Swifty & Hammo presents itself in the best possible light to the rest of the Arkenstone server. I think everyone had a really good time and it went very smoothly.

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes and gold and to all who helped with logistics. A big thanks to everyone who participated. Great job everyone!

And a HUGE thank you to Damworth Inc. for organizing the whole bash, creating the trivia questions and MCing the event and answering the billions and billions of tells!

Hear ye! Hear ye!

On behalf of the members and friends of Swifty & Hammo, in honor of his noble and heroic service representing and presenting Swfity & Hammo as the premiere kin for Arkenstone server events and all around good guys and gals, this day I hereby bestow upon our Leader the Royal Order of Pie.

Brygard
Brygard

re: July 10 2010 Horse race winner video captured

Here a video of the last part of the horse race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muEuMlhoWVc
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: