View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Dazy-
Officer

re: Using Quickslots to swap weapons/instruments

Just in case you didn't know, you can use your quickslots to swap weapons (or armor or anything else for that matter).

For example when I'm healing the Sword Halls, I like to use Warspeech to help burn down the first two groups of mobs then go into healing mode for the boss. Here's a quick way to do that.

I drag my main HEAL-based weapon to one quickslot. Then I drag my main HEAL-based instrument (my Therobo) to an adjacent quickslot.

When we're getting ready for the fight, I equip my DPS weapon and my +DPS instrument (whichever dmg drum I want) then activate Warspeech. When the time comes it's easy to quickly toggle off Warspeech and switch to my healing gear without opening my inventory.

Taking it one step further, I assigned both of the quickslots to the letter X (one to SHIFT+ X and the other to CTRL+ X. So it's really fast to toggle off WS then quickly hit SHIFT X and CTRL X and instantly I'm in healing mode.

About the only time I DON'T use this tactic is on a difficult instance where I just focus on healing. But when I'm soloing or duoing or skirmishing or whatever, this really works great. Hope this helps.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Minstrel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: