Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Skirmish Sundays--Pilot Attempt at Judging Interest

Starting Sunday August 8th

I was thinking 3 PM eastern time Sundays, 6 mans or 12 mans, depending on how many would like to do this. I know there is quite a bit of meta-deeding going on, and we still wanna get SG on farm, but I thought I'd toss that idea out there to see if it sticks. Skirmishing has become a big part of the game, and I know a lot of you are like me in this regard: you've done so much solo skirmishes that your only deeds left are multi-player in nature (not to mention that solo skirmishing becomes exceedingly tedious after awhile).

Post thoughts, modifications, random and creative insults here. tongue out

Btw--Dazy, I've adjusted my profile, and 3 pm (when I type in 1500 hours) still shows up as 6 pm. I'm am confuzored. Anyway, 3 PM is the intended time if that works for people.

re: Re: Skirmish Sundays--Pilot Attempt at Judging Interest

Damworth Incorporated wrote:

Btw--Dazy, I've adjusted my profile, and 3 pm (when I type in 1500 hours) still shows up as 6 pm. I'm am confuzored. Anyway, 3 PM is the intended time if that works for people.

I just checked mine and I have GMT-8 AND checked the box underneath that says observe DST. So yours s/b GMT-5 with that box checked. If that's what you have then I'm clueless .

-Dazy-
Officer

re: Skirmishes

hey skirmishes sounds good to me - you're right I do have metadeeds to get done but happy to join you for skirmishes as well.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

re: Skirmish Sundays--Pilot Attempt at Judging Interest

I also have deeds and can run group skirmishes, but I am likely away for the 8th
GDPR#1645446

re: GDPR#1645446

GDPR#1645446
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: