Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lugaz

re: Free to play HOORAY .....wait rude people included?

so as you guys obviously know. we have gone free to play!! but i think its good and bad. we may get lots of new players and this might help turbine make more money and make more content for more players but i think this will also be very very bad. more people=more chance of meeting rude and rather mean noobs/good players. what do you guys think? just want your opinion.
-Dazy-
Officer

There will be an influx of good people as well and they should far outnumber the rude. Nothing says you have to play with the rude ones, right? And if Turbine makes more money and can keep the game moving, I'm all for it.

[Areez]

From what I've seen so far it doesn't seem like there are many more rude people than before. Granted I haven't been hanging out in the lower areas.
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

As I have said before, there will be in influx, some good, some bad. What happens on the server in general and glff really does not bother me at all.

It is only as a kin that I worry about and as a kin we will likely get some of both. Damworth, I and the rest of the officers will try to weed out the bad before it gets into the kin. For those that fool us and make it into the kin, the officers have rarely booted anyone, but that does not mean that we won't have a rush to the boot button for anyone that damages the kin's reputation, violates our unwritten code of conduct or is generally causing bad drama in the kin.

I think I can safely speak for all the officers in saying that we just won't put up with anyone, new or old, causing problems in, or for the kin.

So yes, there will likely be in influx of rude players in game - noobs just need education, I was one once envy - as a kin we educate the onces we can, and toss the rude out as soon as we realize it.
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Keeping Fingers Crossed

About the influx of people, I hope it's big and believe we can manage it. If history shows S&H anything, it's that people who don't fit in our kin usually leave. And even in the absence of Kalegar, the boot (which had its dust shaken off on an antisocial recruit earlier this month) still has the same old sharp toe it ever had.

My main concern is that, with the influx of funding, Turbine gets on a new, real expansion--stat--to keep those that come, and those who have been loyal since 2007.

I gotta believe they will. But then, I'm one of the noobs wink

Jump to: