Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anurwhoa of CDoME

re: Steeds of Middle Earth - Error

Saw your post online and is an excellent article, very thorough with great images.
FYI
ONE ERROR - The Gray Company Mount only has 150 HP not 200. Or perhaps it is different in the server I play through OR perhaps there is an error with my mount.

Anurwhoa Noahawaya
Cliff Divers of Middle Earth (CDoME)
Meneldor

PS- Will not be checking back here but can be reached at CDOME.GUILDPORTAL.COM (Kin) or directly at Anurwhoa@gmail.com

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Calddir Nenharma
Calddir

re: Re: Steeds of Middle Earth - Error

Anurwhoa of CDoME wrote:
Saw your post online and is an excellent article, very thorough with great images.
FYI
ONE ERROR - The Gray Company Mount only has 150 HP not 200. Or perhaps it is different in the server I play through OR perhaps there is an error with my mount.

Anurwhoa Noahawaya
Cliff Divers of Middle Earth (CDoME)
Meneldor

PS- Will not be checking back here but can be reached at CDOME.GUILDPORTAL.COM (Kin) or directly at Anurwhoa@gmail.com

Mae Govannen!

Thank you for the kind remarks. Although it is a bit confusing, as there are a few errors in the game graphics, the Grey Company and Algraig steeds both do have 200HP indeed. The tool tip is inaccurate it seems, but the morale bar is accurate.

Thanks again mate, I'll send you an email with a link to this response..:-)

Forum Image

Calddir

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: