Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Merry Swiftmas and Hammo New Year Server Event

A little different this time--a little old school.

First, a CONCERT. Go dig up yer abc files and dust of yer violas and whatnot.
Second, TRIVIA. Of course Happy
And with all the new mounts, how could we not have a parade?

Since we'll also be doing our own secret santa thing, I was thinking we'd keep all prizes simple, mostly food related, in the low level zone of Michel Delving. Anyway, even a lvl 65 dwarvish rune keeper needs his pie, right?

We have to pick a date for the event, either between Xmas and New Year's (both are on a Saturday), or the weekend after New Year's. The main thing is, who among US, the kin, will be available, and at what dates and times? I'm not worried about finding people all over the server these days, ya know? tongue out

Some night before the event, we need to gather and make sure we have the same music files and know how to sync up. This is as much for me as anyone--been awhile.

There will be a signup for musicians once we've picked a good date to hold this thing.

For the purposes of this post, let me know when you will be out of town. If a while buncha folks all pick the same date, I'll know not to set it for then. Thanks, kin, and all hail teh PIE!

We will have guests from the 26th through the 1st.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

I am out of town for the 25th -26th and I will have a party either the 1st or 2nd (my family can't make up there mind - not unusual)

I think unless we want to go mid-week (which may not be a good idea either), I would think about the following weekend when the parties are done and the house guests have been sent back home.

So my vote is for the afternoon/evening of Saturday the 8th.

PS. I has the full "New York, New York" in 15 part harmony as assembled by Grodeoc if you want to try to play something a bit challenging.
BDMarvel

I'm not sure yet when I'll be out of town but it'll be for Christmas. If the party is on Friday, Jan 7, then that'll be my 30th birthday too. I'd love to celebrate it with my Swifty and Hammo friends. Happy

I'll pretty much be around the whole time. My wife and I aren't going anywhere or having anyone over.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: