Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Book/Patch Release Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

re: Stat Changes with Rise of Isengard

http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/1276-rise-of-isengard-developer-diary-new-stat-updates

Interesting stat changes. I'm partially saddened by the fact that I can't really max out my stats, but also happy that i'm not limited anymore...

Discuss...

...and if this topic isn't enough to go off of..."warden's suck", discuss.

--Dod

Oh Yes no u dont need class balance just 12 RKs with 2of them maxed at defences!!
Ortheri

LOL, funny you mention Wardens suck. cuz, word on the street is with these stat changes warden will be the new top dog tanks
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

Mixed feelings on the non-existence of a stat cap. On initially hearing it, I was thrilled, but ya know, having a limit on it helps me try to sort of keep up with you uber hard core types.

And just you wait--this is a money thing. With the disappearance of the cap, they're gonna sell the HECK out of stat points. The buyable stats will go from 5 to 10 purchases at least. You heard it here first.

And really, if they're doing that with stats, I want all 15 of the points Dam's earned in most of her virtues...

Jump to: