Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Instance Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valquen
Officer

re: The Draigoch challenge - Spoilers

Hello everyone. I helped Flaky's PUG take down Draigoch on tier 2 last night. Just wanted to post the FMs and the order you must do them in in order to complete the challenge and kick his butt.

YYYYYR
YYRRYY
RYYYYR
YRYYRY
RRYRYY
RYRYRY
YRYRYR
YYRYRR
RYRRYR
RRYYRR
RRYRRY
YRRRRY

The method we used involved one tank and healer (Warden and Minstrel) up top tanking the head while the DPS group ran around the tunnels below taking down the legs. The head-tanker's position pretty much let's you know where the legs will end up, but I found the route through the tunnels confusing so I still have to learn that better. After you burn the legs down, you wait for his body to drop and the DPS group moves on to the treasure hoard , part of the DPS group is a full fellowship with a burglar, you then have about 2-3 tries at FMs while he lies there. After the 12 FMs have been accomplished and the challenge completed, he begins shaking the tunnels, so it's necessary for the head tanker to get his attention and stop him. We ended up sending an extra tank and secondary heals (Guardian and Captain) up at this point since figuring out which way he moves was till a mystery. The tunnel shaking does like 700 DPS, really nasty. After you burn legs and FM a few more time wearing away at his morale, forgot exactly what you need to get his morale to, He shouts, (paraphrasing) Come out and face me, at which point he lights the tunnels on fire and you have to face him on his treasure hoard. Again someone tanks the head while everyone works to cut out his legs from under him. When he falls you get to work his actual morale down, the body.

There is a lot of distributed damage in this fight so it is very important to keep the group together. During the treasure hoard portion there are times he jumps into he air and starts raining gold down on top of you. Many times during the fight you drop out of combat so the destiny buff that increases out of combat regeneration is a big plus. The majority of damage he does is common, but there is of course the fire breath.

That all I can really write now, it's late and I know this is still somewhat fragmented and incomplete. After I learn the fight better I will try and do a proper write up for it.

Take care and thanks,

Valquen, Born from Ashes <-- I like that title.
-Dazy-
Officer

re: The Draigoch challenge - Spoilers

Hey Val gratz on T2! Sounds like a fun fight. Looking forward to seeing S&H take him down. Thanks for the peek and the tips!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Instance Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: