Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bolt 78
Officer

re: Update 9.1.1

Info about today's update. Only reposted here for discussion :-)

Update 9.1.1 Official Release Notes
General
Addressed a specific issue related to server performance.
Quests
Volume 1 - Book 11 - Chapter 4 instance: Remembrance - Drama breaks and prevents completion
Instances, Raids and Skirmishes
Adjusted the drops found in certain public instances. Trophies and loot are no longer available in these spaces. Landscape monsters will continue to drop all rare items removed from the instances.
Increased the drop rate of legendary crafting recipes from bosses in the Rohan crafting instances.
Fornost
Addressed an issue that was allowing players to receive marks with little or no effort.
Bolt 78
Officer

So looks like no more farming for ancient scroll cases in farms of the soutcrorts, oh well drops weren't exactly great lately anyways. I am however thrilled to see that they can drop from the bosses in the crafting instances. I'm pretty sure the crafting instances reset daily and nodes every 3-4 days or something like that. Have to double check but with 2 toons that can do all 3 and one that can just do prospectors, I now have a reason to unlock the other two instances on guard. So yeah, a little excited about being able to get these cases in a more traditional manner now! Just remember, with all the changes with fate and power and the big agility thing for wardens, might want to hold of on making those items until after update 10 is official and we can see what we really need for stats :-) I'm personally not making any hard changes until it goes live since everything in bullroarer notes are subject to change until it goes live.

What you all think?
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

I agree, just sitting back and seeing what they are going to do first. Thanks Bolt.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Meriband

I'm mad, I found the vit bracelet recipe on Sunday night before we left for New Orleans...then i got back Wednesday night to find no more loot and a 24 hour downtime today! Boo! Oh well...

Jeli Gemseer - 62 Champion | GMG Eastemnet Jeweler
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: