Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

re: Ventrilo

Just letting everyone know that I am putting a contribution box on the homepage for anyone that would like to chip in for Ventrilo.  

Not obligatory or anything, just if you would like to chip in a bit, just like what I did for the website.

Thanks everyone.

Wulfy

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

This really is a great way to do both the web site and vent. As we saw with the web site, everyone can give what they want and can afford - probably not more than a few dollars a year from any one person and both will be up as ready for the kin to use at all times.

The one thing that should be mentioned is that Wulfy takes the time to do the technical end of this. I don't expect it takes that much, but it does take something. I am grateful that you are able to handle that for the kin. Thanks Wulfy!

Gil

Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

You're welcome. Soon as I figure out how Darkstar does their java script and get it and the website to talk to one another right I'll have the balances and such up, like with the website widget, working on it. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

I was just going to comment on our not knowing what the yearly total due is or how much has been given.

I did pop in $10.00 based on what I think the charges are. If that is less than a month, I plan on adding a bit more.

Gil

Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

Chipped in ten ;)

Thank you very much. Have got the balance and total contributed up and running, I think I have it right. We'll see when more gets added and it deducts next billing cycle. Been a long time since I had to do Java scripts and HTML editing.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

It looks good so far Wulfy. 

The one thing that should be noted, I talked to Wulfy and confirmed that somewhere around $10.00 is a month of service. Figuring that a few people covering just 1 month will add up to the full year pretty fast and not be much out of anyone's pocket.

Gil

Bolt 78
Officer

and done

Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Thank you very much. And it looks as though the links are working so far. :-)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: