Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: FREE

I wasn't expecting this--I had no idea it was coming--so, first, two apologies:

1) I'm sorry for the additional spam of my published works.

2) I'm sorry to those who paid good money for the audiobook of The Forever Show, much as I appreciate the support. You'll understand in a moment. I repeat, I did NOT know this was going to happen. I swear it. It was not mentioned in the contract.

ACX, the audiobook publisher, sent me 25 codes via email this morning. Each code is a free giveaway of the audiobook, which I'm offering first to my friends here at Swifty and Hammo. The only catches, which I'll tell you upfront, are that you will have to get it from Audible.com as a digital download, and that I am asking that you review it, either on Audible, or Amazon, or iTunes. That first catch does mean that you will need to create an account, but I don't think that means you will have to plop down any money (I didn't have to, anyway).

By "review," I mean an honest review. I would not ask any of you to write or post something you did not believe. Nor will I put a time guideline on it, or bug you about it if I don't see one over time. I will simply trust you, as I have always done.

If you are at all interested, email me at:

marcusdamanda1@comcast.net

I will then send you the codes and instructions so easy, even a caveman could do it.

By taking this, for absolutely no money at all, YOU are doing ME a favor--so, if you like audiobooks or are willing to give one a try, don't hesitate. Thanks :)

Cool.  Might have to check this one out. Thanks Dam. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
elorenn

Nice. I might check it out too. Thx Dam. :)

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
J. Robert Oppenheimer "Father of the Atomic Bomb"
Indian proverb from Bhagavad Gita
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Audible is a Amazon company, if you have an Amazon account you can sign in to Audible and get the Audiobook that way as well.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Okay, so it would seem as we have another writer in our midst. Ilverin who has just joined us has some work out there as well if you'd like to check it out - http://braggkevin.wordpress.com

Thank you and welcome Ilverin :-)

Grimby3030

Thanks for posting my link!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: