Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echinacea Sweetsong
Officer

re: Another Arkenstoner is going to the Grey Havens...

Saw this post on the Arkenstone Facebook group today.  I don't know Frosteefire personally, but I have seen him running around the House of Coins in DA.

To anyone who knows Frosteefire, a lore-master and dear friend in Swords and Spirits, if you have not yet heard, he has leukemia and is in his final days. If you know him please send regards; I will let him know.

Swords and Spirits has been through a lot of late. We lost Earlspirit in June and now we are losing another. Good men, both of them. Thoughts and prayers with Frostee and his family.  

Tomorrow (Friday) 9pm EST, we're going to show our love and respect to Frosteefire in Pristine Glade (his favorite place in LOTRO) and play his favorite songs. It's going to be recorded so we can later send the video for him to watch. For those that don't know, he has Leukemia and is in his final days. This is an opportunity for us to show him our love not only through words but also through our actions and make his final days a little happier.

Possibly take a few minutes before the run that night, and just pop over and give our regards, maybe have Concerning Hobbits play a song (I'll see if I can ask what one of his favorites is)?

A Minstrel

Sounds like they already have musical arrangements made.  Might be best to get in touch with someone from their kin leadership if we can.  I would be very much in favor of attending this to show our support and best wishes for Frostee and the kin.  It'd be nice for us to bring as many LM's as possible.

Good find, Echi.

Definately see what we can do.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Echinacea Sweetsong
Officer

I PM'ed Siguros Takk, who is the guy who posted the note, and he said this:

That would be so awesome. Anything peaceful sounding or pleasant yall have would be great.

He likes Mambo No 5, which me and a kinmate have downloaded and can send yall or we can play it.

Anything yall got is appreciated. smile emoticon

Jump to: