Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

re: Promotion points!

Only thing Dod can zap is a sammich :-P

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
PveArkenstone

Wulfee wrote:

Only thing Dod can zap is a sammich :-P

Victory starts on a full stomach!

Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

PveArkenstone wrote:

Victory starts on a full stomach!

This guy gets it.

--Dod, happily noming on sammiches since the Second Age

Awarded:

Fortunately your sammiches don't fill you up enough to prevent high speed returns around blind corners yelling...

OOPS!

Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

You forgot to mention the hundred or so orcs, goblins, and uruks chasing him, oh and a troll or two thrown in for good measure.  You say OOPS, I distinctively recall a totally different word(s) than that, but I guess OOPS will suffice :-) 

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

Wulfee wrote:

You forgot to mention the hundred or so orcs, goblins, and uruks chasing him, oh and a troll or two thrown in for good measure.  You say OOPS, I distinctively recall a totally different word(s) than that, but I guess OOPS will suffice :-) 

I was just doing my best to make sure you all were the most prepared raiders ever.  I didn't want to raid with a bunch of lazy people...because that was obviously my job.

--Dod, start raids off the wrong way ever since someone let him

Awarded:

Shortline/Dod wrote:

because that was obviously my job.

Finally something we can all agree on!!!!!

Woodh

Does anyone mind if I interject that the DST change fixed the time issue on the 2man raid?

And if yer not gonna sign up Dod, gtfo of my thread. ;)

We could at least do the 2 3man. It wouldn't be pretty but when has pretty ever happened in a Dod instance?

A Minstrel

Yes, the thread was hijacked .... but in a very entertaining way

which speaks to the esteem and fondness in which we hold Dod.

Recommend you sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thanks to all who participated in the first BB night. Hopefully we will have more next time and run all 3 6 mans. Anyone who needs to run the 2 MT bb solo I'm sure we can get you up to speed. And for the record, *I* do not discriminate on level. I have to keep incentive for Dod to sign up cuz I don't believe he has any 100's yet. I mean since when did we NOT carry Dod?

Remember, if you are looking for star-lit crystals, this is the only way to guarantee currency which will allow you to barter them, if I remember the conversation correctly. They are 500 stars of merit. I think 2 solos, 2 3man I managed about 300+ last night.

Many thanks to Gil who remembers how to do Glittering Caves. I had to fake my own death to go in the right direction...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: